Tuesday, October 7, 2008

It's been a month....

So with everything going on in my life and the world, I had somehow forgot about my blog! Not the house, and definitely not the kids... but the blog.

For the past month I been finishing the cleaning from the flood in the basement, preparing to go to the Transformed conference in West Virginia, bringing the kids to the dentist, and preparing for the up and coming winter months.

You know another thing that is suffering... my faith. My walk. I think I realized that as I was "transformed."

1 comment:

Marty said...

Come unto me all yeah that are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Jesus says. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways ackowledge Him and He will direct your paths. When you realize your walk is suffereing thats the time to dig deeper to get closer to the Lord. That will assure satan doesn't get a foot hold on your life.