Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday My Dear Son Anthony!

He is 9 today. He was born at 6:20. We were watching the clock, the day was 3/4's over before he turned 9! LOL At certain times I would say what I was doing. An hour before he was born, I was still at home, wondering if this was real labor! Ha Ha

I decided I would just take a warm bath. And while I was soaking away in this nice warm bathtub... with my head under the water... I heard my "water" (amniotic sac, bag of waters) break! I distinctly remember the sound in my head as if it was yesterday. I yelled for Marty and the rest is a blur... how I even got to the hospital, getting admitted, saying I had to push, getting rushed to the deliver room. I remember them telling me to hold it while they prepared the room! Yeah Right! He was born a few minutes later. That was one of the most interesting birth experiences I have had!

1 comment:

Michelle Lynn said...

happy birthday! that is quite a birth story!