I got inspired to right this after reading Bethany's "Blessed" post. Right after I read Jill's post about "Do not be anxious for anything".
It is very easy to focus on the negatives these days. With the economy, the elections, and the things that go on in this country... even the world, it is easy to get stuck in all negativity.
But I am very BLESSED! I have 5 almost 6 wonderful kids, we are pretty well financially (not perfect, but considering the economy right now... we are blessed), I have great friends both in real life and on the internet... some I have met and some I have not, I have a roof over my head, I am well fed, I get a few wants met occasionally. =) I could go on and on...
So I just want to say thank you. To God, to my family, to all my friends... both IRL and on the net.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen and hallelujah, lady.
Amen!
Post a Comment