I was on Michelle's blog (BIG thank you for teaching me to hyperlink!!! ) and she was talking about her heritage... (and with that she is having a awesome give away) and it got me to thinking about my heritage. When I think heritage... it makes me think of the place I grew up. A little town in Upper Michigan. It wa a quiet little town of about 3,000 people. The next nearest town of at least 20,000 was an hour away. Country living at its best!
The last ten years I gave a few highlights... but I been living in the big city. 40,000 people or more.... not at all like home. I think I have longed to get back to country living. So what about the next 10 years?
Definitely have all debts paid!!
Start a savings account.
I would like to get back to country living... have a farm on a few acres. But not in this state.
Start an organization of helping people.
Spend more time doing the things I like to do... crafting, sewing, scrapbooking.
Those are a few off the top of my head. That will be my prayer. Dear God, Please help me fulfill Your will for my life. Amen.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment