Thursday, May 7, 2009

What's a girl to do?

This economy is taking a toll on everyone! On their pocket books, on marriages, on children. We have been hit hard with yet another setback. My husband's hours have been reduced to 24 hours a week. Was 50.. then 45... then 40... now 24. Income has been cut by more than half. There is only about 10 guys who work for this small woodworking company. Tension is high. I don't know what is next. could lose insurance and 401K on top of the income.

So what's a girl to do? Pray. Just pray. Nothing else I can think of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

((HUGS)) Hope his work picks up again soon! Things will work out, maybe not how you have envisioned, but it will work out!

Anonymous said...

That's all we can do right? Thanks for the comment on my blog. I live in the "tip of the mit" about 30 miles south of the bridge.

Kitty Cat Skuse said...

I think it is cool .. you live in northern lower peninsula !