Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Hello!

This is my VERY FIRST Foray into a Not Me! Monday! =D A blog carnival I have discovered to be quite interesting and fun! Now that MckMama is back from Boston, It's that time again!

1. I did not forget to get dressed this morning.

2. I certainly did not wake up the kids at 7 am so they can do there chores and homeschool work (which by the way they have not done yet LOL)

3. I don't ever send my kids to their playroom in the basement, so I can clean up my house!

4. I would never procrastinate being on the net and reading blogs, when I could be doing all the other things scheduled for myself. All these phone calls I was suppose to be making...

5. I am certainly not ignoring the screams and shouts of 6 kids from the other room to finish this post!

Pretty weak huh? Hopefully by next week I will have this figured out too! Ha Ha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great first NMM! It was just perfect! Hope you join in more!