Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday... Husband Edition!



This week I watched for prime opportunities for Not Me's! Ha Ha

Here goes...

I did not make fun of my husband when he was playing My Fitness Coach on the Wii... saying to him "Your such a girly man"! And laughing so hard I was crying watching him do all the exercises!

I did not walk into a pitch dark bedroom... and certainly did not step on a completely soggy diaper that my husband left there!

After my husband said he hated the game Cooking Mama... he did not turn it on and start playing it. After I didnt ask "I thought you hated that game?" He did nt say I do .. but I have to beat it to get it off my brain!" LOL

I talked my husband at lunch and told him I had a chiropractor appt. this afternoon, I dont know the time but I will text you in 30 minutes or so and let you know. I texted him and told him he had to get out at 3. After it was like 3:05 and he didnt call me to tell me he was on his way (he really didnt LOL) I certainly did not call his cell phone several times, and then I didnt call 3 of the office workers to try and get a hold of them and tell them "Tell him to leave, he forgot about me, after I told him 2 hours earlier!!"

Wed. night we went to Target. We left at about 9:30 pm. We saw my husband's bro standing in the parking lot talking to another guy and smoking. We stopped to say "hi". After the Hi's were exchanged my BIL did not exclaim rather jovially "I'M ON A DATE!" Ha Ha!

Turned out NOT to be an interesting week! LOL What did you do?

No comments: