Monday, July 21, 2008

Life is a flower

This flower reminds me of life. You sprout up, are a little bud, are beautiful, and then wither away.

Life is a fragile thing. Too short to hold grudges, to be mad all the time. To plan every waking minute and have no time for fun. I talked to 2 people today I haven't talked to in years. Not because we were mad at each other but cause we we don't live by each other and forgot about it. Then someone called our house we haven't talked to in months. We were invited to our relative's BBQ we get invited to every year but don't go. We have never went in the almost 10 years I have lived here. I haven't talked to my sister in months. We offend each other with things we say. It isn't on pupose. We are just completely different people.

Why is it so hard?

No comments: