Zachary gave me my first real scare. He fell down the basement stairs! Anthony did that once when he was 2 yrs. and broke his leg. Unpadded hard stairs with a concrete tiled floor. He got a big egg on his head from the ordeal and that was it! God had his angels protecting him on that trip, and I am very thankful for that! A gate has been put up so he can no longer try that out. My nerves couldn't handle it!
Friday, July 25, 2008
I didn't mean to do it!
Zachary gave me my first real scare. He fell down the basement stairs! Anthony did that once when he was 2 yrs. and broke his leg. Unpadded hard stairs with a concrete tiled floor. He got a big egg on his head from the ordeal and that was it! God had his angels protecting him on that trip, and I am very thankful for that! A gate has been put up so he can no longer try that out. My nerves couldn't handle it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment