There is a verse in the Bible that says it is Luke 11:11-13: "And which of you, being a father, will give a stone to his son, who makes request for bread? or for a fish, will give him a snake? Or for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If, then, you who are evil are able to give good things to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who make request to him?" Good Verse.I read this, but I have to believe it. I have to have faith. So this is me in the meantime: Wondering if it will be true or not....

What does Paul say: "But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philipians 4:19. And He comes thru for us....

I spend some time in prayer.. thanking God.

But once I get myself in trouble again, what do I do?
Don't forget about these life lessons Zachary taught me this day.
No comments:
Post a Comment