Thursday, August 21, 2008

Deleting my posts...

So for the past 2 weeks I been writing blogs and saving them as drafts. I couldn't bring myself to publish them because they were pure negativity... and that's just not me.

I think I was going thru a bout of depression, cause I am drained and overwhelmed. And it seemed most everything that was happening was not good. Sickness and injuries, finances, and things that drove me batty.

DH told me to just trust and pray. So that's what I'm doing.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time now. I hope things start looking up soon!

Hf said...

Hugs I hope things start feeling better. You are awesome and do so much for your family!

Daily Verses said...

Hang in there, girl. Sunny days will come around again.

Anonymous said...

((HUGS)) Your rainbow is just around the corner!