She is the winner! ....and in more than one way!
I will tell you 10 things about her, like the dad told the little girl on "Because of Winn-Dixie"...
* She has Jesus as her Lord and Savior.
* She has a great husband. (whom the Lord blessed her with)
* ...and 2 beautiful kids.
* Who she is a great mom to, and b/f them over a year. (something I admire)
* She maintains an absolutely inspirational blog...(right now she is writing what she is thankful for)
* She has lotsa friends. (because she is so sweet and friendly)
* She is very intelligent.
* She gives great advice. Here is JC's advice:
"Let's see, my best marriage tip? Making sure that you make your own time to spend w/ God, b/c I find that if I am not right in my own heart, I am much worse as a wife. When I am taking the time to pray, read, etc., I can better serve my family, communicate with M, bless him, etc. Starting with your own soul is the only way to build a healthy relationship. Kind of like... remove the plank in your own eye before you point out the speck in another's eye."
* She is there for people when they need her.
* You can tell God is present in her life (I just loved her home story... complete with a rainbow.)
Now about brotherly (or sisterly) love we do not need to write to you, for you yourselves have been taught by God to love each other. 1 Thessalonians 4:9
I will be sending out the book this weekend to you... you deserve it!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh wow, that list is so sweet! Thank you so much! You really made my day. I love you too.
Here here! I agree! She is more than anyone could ask for in a Godly friend.
Post a Comment