Yesterday I was reading in my book "The Worn out Woman" and it was speaking of the women from Titus 2. It says: "Guide older women into lives of reverence so they end up as neither gossips nor drunks, but models of goodness. By looking at them, the younger women will know how to love their husbands and children, be virtuous and pure, keep a good house, be good wives. We don't want anyone looking down on God's Message because of their behavior."
Even at the age of 36... I feel I need a "mentor mom" because I never got that teaching. So how am I to teach those younger than me?
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it wise to seek both... to have a mentor for yourself, to keep you on a good path, and then also for you to pass that on to a younger woman. Pay it forward, you know? And your daughters. You are instilling a lasting legacy in their lives through your Godly parenting.
Post a Comment