For the last week I have been desperately searching for a lost lovie. I have had the help of a few friends and relatives, but no such luck. I have also checked a few stores that I thought to have bought it at, cause it was only in the last couple years I bought it!

It was mine, but I let Zac play with it. We brought it to the grocery store last Friday, and Anthony assured me that if Zac thru it out of the cart, he would pick it up. Well as you can probably guess that never happened. When we discovered it was gone, we checked all thru the store, asked a couple people, and have checked the lost and found 3 times. I think somebody must have picked it up and kept it.
It was a little white fluffy kitty with a pink bow. I was thinking it was a baby gund, because of the facial features like this kitty:
Kitty Cat John Grossman Collection by Gund
It is also the same fur and proximity in size as this bear:
Musical Praise Blue 6.5" Teddy Bear by Baby Gund
I have some recent photos of Zac playing with it, I got some off my video camera (was a good friends idea cause my brain was not thinking straight.) And a couple from just camera shots. I know I have some on the drive we are still waiting for the cord for!

It was mine, but I let Zac play with it. We brought it to the grocery store last Friday, and Anthony assured me that if Zac thru it out of the cart, he would pick it up. Well as you can probably guess that never happened. When we discovered it was gone, we checked all thru the store, asked a couple people, and have checked the lost and found 3 times. I think somebody must have picked it up and kept it.




1 comment:
So sad :( I have to keep careful track of our lovey... we would be in BIG trouble if it got lost. I hope you find a new one!
Post a Comment